Clear View Behavioral Health offers individuals the flexibility and comfort levels they need to target their specific mental or behavioral health challenges. Whether seeking an inpatient or outpatient program, Clear View Behavioral Health has multiple opportunities for both men, women, adults, seniors and adolescents to participate in programs that are beneficial for their complete recovery.
When it comes to Chemical Dependency and the needs for specific Detoxification therapy, Clear View is second to none. We are able to offer free 24/7 on-site assessment and referral services to our patients, as well as a completely confidential assessment by a master’s level professional or psychiatric nurse. Diving into one’s specific past behaviors, as well as current symptoms, allows us to be able to determine the exact methodologies, treatments and therapies to recommend. Every one of our staff members helps guide individuals along the way with compassion and with unparalleled knowledge.
Chemical Dependency ultimately affects one’s safety, relationships, independence and overall well-being. Clear View’s staff has years of experience addressing chemical dependency issues, and helping individuals get on the right path to freedom.
Here are some of the symptoms to look for, either for yourself or if you are looking out for a friend, spouse or other family member:
- Exhibiting harmful patterns of alcohol or drug usage
- Being intoxicated throughout the day
- Temporary abstinence is attempted, but is eventually drawn back into the same cycle again and again
- Needing a substance on a daily basis for adequate functioning for day-to-day activities
- Failure to meet important obligations
- Missing school, work or other important aspects of one’s life
- Using a substance in order to cope with past traumatic events
- Experiencing blackouts
- Experiencing hallucinations or hearing voices
Types of addictions can vary, and can include the following:
- Prescription Medications
Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Services:
At Clear View Behavioral Health, we believe that recovery is an ongoing process and requires time, dedication and the support from family, friends and helping professionals.
Our chemical dependency programs help to pinpoint what exactly the issues are, and utilizes the best medical and social treatment models in order to achieve maximum results. Our evidence-based treatment programs focus on behavior modification and offer the following services:
- Medically Managed Detoxification
- Medication Management
- Medication Assisted Detoxification
Ultimately this inpatient program will help individuals to develop coping skills, healthy decision making and improving their physical well-being.