Looking for behavioral mental health program?
The team at Clear View Behavioral Health plans to offer several levels of care to meet the needs of Larimer County community for adolescents, adults and seniors. These programs will be structured and designed to support those who are struggling with a mental health challenge in their life. We will offer the following programs:
Inpatient Program (Adolescent, Adults and Seniors is now Open!)
The goal of our inpatient program is to effectively treat adolescents, adults and senior suffering from acute behavioral health challenges. We provide assessment, diagnosis and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues with referrals to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support.
Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Partial Hospitalization Program is designed for adults with primary psychiatric disorders who require intensive support and structure but not 24-hour inpatient care. Clients attend PHP five days per week for five and a half or six hours a day. They can return home in the early afternoon and attend treatment at our facility during the day.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Intensive Outpatient Program provides further stabilization in a therapeutic environment for clients who do not require the structure of a full day program like our PHP. Clients attend IOP three hours a day three to five days a week. This allows clients greater flexibility to manage other commitments with their families, with work or with other treatment professionals.
Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) (coming soon)
We offer Electroconvulsive Therapy on both an outpatient and inpatient basis for adults 18 years and older. ECT is a highly effective treatment option for those suffering with severe depression, mania and catatonia. There is a specialized assessment for this treatment which is performed under general anesthesia by a nurse anesthetist (CRNA) and a psychiatrist.
Our goal is to help adolescents, adults and seniors who are suffering from emotional and behavioral health problems. We help to them to stabilize and improve their clinical status. We work closely with referral sources, families, and community agencies throughout Larimer County and the surrounding areas to return them to their daily activities in their homes and work environments.
Inpatient Service Highlights
- Assessment, diagnosis, and rapid stabilization of acute psychiatric issues.
- Structured, therapeutic environment that meets the needs of acute conditions and problems
- Focused on smooth transition to less intensive, appropriate levels of follow-up care and support
- Psychiatrist-led multi-disciplinary treatment team of clinicians provides multi-modal psychotherapeutic treatment
- Coordination and discharge planning with families or other caregivers, community agencies and insurance companies
Outpatient Service Highlights
- Group Therapy setting
- Continued physician oversight and medication management (PHP only)
- Client continues to live at home, while attending the outpatient center during the day
- Further stabilization and transition back into productive activities at home, work and in the community
- Nutritionally balanced lunch served daily